Our program provides interns with:
Under the guidance of real estate professionals, Tri State Commercial provides interns with an in-depth first experience in the dynamic world of commercial brokerage.
Here is what interns can expect to experience:
‣ Conduct company, property and industry-specific research.
‣ Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database.
‣ Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials.
‣ Track local and regional activity (i.e. economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market).
‣ Contribute to special projects in support of business development.
‣ Provide ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis, etc.
At the end of your internship with TSC, we hope that you will stay a part of the Tri State family in some way, shape or form.
All interns will have an exit meeting with the executives of the firm and a select few will be offered a monetary bonus in addition to an offer for a full time position within one of our departments (Sales, Design, Research, Analytics, Administration, etc.)